Hello. A friend mentioned she would like to know some of my favorite Etsy shops, so I'll try to oblige here. I haven't purchased from all of these shops, but I probably will in the future.
1. I bought Butterfly's hat from Toddler Toppers. There are many vendors selling super cute crocheted hats in many styles, but this shop had the best price for what I was wanting to buy.
2. Husband bought me this wallet from CottonPurr. It might seem a little pricey for a wallet, but it is handmade and unique. I love using it, and could easily carry my checkbook in it if I wanted to do so. I love pulling it out of my purse and seeing a little bit of summer on a wintry day.
3. I will definitely be buying at least one of these onesies/shirts for BTS. Who can resist the cuteness? Again, many people sell similar items on Etsy, I just chose Piggy Baby for price (I probably have a dozen bookmarked in favorites though!).
4. I'm in the market for a new purse/diaper bag when little man arrives on the scene. Debo's Designs has a slouch bag style that I really like. AllyBu has some cute bags too. Seriously, there are so many great bags I will have a really hard time choosing just one.
5. Thanks to Etsy I am kind of obsessed with owls. Things like this. Or this collection of prints that you might find hanging in my girls' room if we ever redecorate.
6. I love pillowcase dresses and I really wish I knew how to sew and could make my own. Instead, I dream of buying several from Creative Bee. So many choices, and right now a sale!
7. Finally, I would love to indulge in a couple of unique, one-of-a-kind maternity shirts, although that is unlikely. Jelly Bean Apparel has a lot of options.
Visit Jen for some less materialistic quick takes. Happy Friday!
P.S. Sorry for all the links and on pictures, but it is just too much work in Blogger right now.