Friday, July 17, 2009
Quick Takes Friday: Wish List
It is Friday! Yea! I'm taking the big girls to see The Chronicles of Narnia in musical format tonight. Two friends are in it and we are very excited.
For my quick takes, I'm going to share some Etsy treasures I happen to love. These are things I found just browsing around one day. I could spend a lot of time over there, but I'm working on contentment, so I try not to indulge too often.
1. I have no keychain right now. Just the boring key fob for the car and too many membership cards. I would love one of these adorable wristlet key fobs from not a potato. I think it might be easier to grab my keys from my (too big) bag with one of these. There are quite a few cute patterns to choose from.
2. Speaking of too big bags, I'm looking for a new handbag. Perhaps one smaller than my current diaper bag/purse combo. It has served me well, but I've been carrying it around for a year. One of the things that draws me to Etsy is the appeal of buying unique items. I love me some Target merchandise, but I love knowing I'm carrying something original even more. And there are so many affordable options. Like this bag, from LiReca.
3. I like this bag too, for a larger option, from Jozanie's.
4. I would also like a new wallet some day. I usually don't carry my checkbook around, so I opted for a smaller billfold wallet. But now I want to go back to the larger size. It just looks better I think. I've had my eye on this one from Cotton Purr, for a while now.
5. Let's finish our list with jewelry. Who doesn't love sparkle? My top pick is these earrings from The Jewelry Workroom.
6. I love the colors in this pendant from GamiWorks.
7. And finally, these earrings feature my favorite color. And the shop is local and supports charity.
These items are just a few examples of the awesomeness that is Etsy.
For more (less materialistic I assume) quick takes, visit Conversion Diary.