Elaine did something fun on her blog, so I'm totally stealing it and putting it on my blog. At least I'm admitting my crime, right?
Here are her random questions. Feel free to answer in the comments. I'll put my answers at the bottom.
1. Do you eat breakfast every day?
2. How many times in a row do you wear jeans before washing them (if they don't get too dirty of course!)
3. What's your favorite holiday and why?
4. Do you hide certain foods that YOU like from you kids so that they don't get any?
5. Which celebrity would you most like to meet?
6. Do you shower at night or in the morning?
7. Do you clip coupons?
8. What's your favorite beverage these days?
9. Have you ever had to break into your own house?
10. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
1. Not every day (I know, I know). I do sometimes have toast and hot tea.
2. 3-4 probably. I rarely wear them for a whole day, so they don't get dirty very fast.
3. Thanksgiving and Easter. Thanksgiving for the food, Easter for the reason. Such a hopeful holiday, but not overdone like Christmas.
4. Yes, of course.
5. Geof, from Ace of Cakes, although I don't know if he is a celebrity.
6. Morning, I have high maintenance hair, considering how short I keep it.
7. Yes, but very few. We just don't buy a lot of the items that have coupons.
8. Coke Zero.
9. Not this house, but my house growing up, yes.
10. Yes, definitely.
Thanks for the prayers and good wishes. Things are not so bad, and we know Husband will find something. We're blessed to live in an area with a relatively strong job market. And we have so many amazing friends praying for us and looking out for any job possibilities. I'll be posting soon about more of my thoughts on this situation.