Elaine tagged me for a music meme. And because I'm trying to make a grocery list and plan my meals and feed my children, I'm going to do it.
Here are the rules: (because yes, there are always rules!)Instructions: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
1. Great Things--Matt Maher I like this song because it has a good beat for working out. I didn't realize it was inspired by Mary's Magnificat until someone pointed it out. I'm dense that way.
2. Miracle Maker--Delirious Just a beautiful song.
3. Facedown--Matt Redman I don't make it to Adoration very often, but this song puts me in the presence of Christ any time.
4. Still Waiting--Stavesacre This song is a good workout song and makes me think of the summers when Husband was in a band and I was a "merch girl."
5. Shine Like the Sun--Matt Maher Also a great workout song.
6. Glory Revealed--Christy Nockels (I think) A beautiful song about God's plan.
7. Blessed Be Your Name--Matt Redman IndieGirl's favorite song and one of my faves too.
My kids are going wild. If you are reading and need blog fodder, consider yourself tagged.