In the interest of posting regularly, here are some bits and pieces for your reading pleasure (or torture, as the case may be).
1) Swimming lessons are going well. Buddy didn't get in the big pool at all the first five days. Now he is willing to sit on the steps and put his face in the water. He still has a long way to go, but we have made major progress.
2) Speaking of progress, Buddy is also making strides in the potty department. He is fairly consistent, with prodding, at getting the wet business done on the potty. Not so much on the other part. We're still working on it.
3) My list of blogs I read is not altogether accurate right now. I read far more blogs than I have listed. I have just been too lazy to update. Perhaps I will work on that. Just like I am working on a new plan for peace in the Middle East. Because I have all the answers.
4) After a two-year hiatus, I think I am being called back into High School youth ministry at our parish. I know that I want to be doing more than I am doing now. This feels like the best place.
5) End-of-year dance recital coming up. We will be the proud owners of the most expensive dress-up clothes ever come Saturday evening when the recital is over. Pictures will follow.
That's it. Not a lot to offer, but I'm trying to live up to my own advice. Isn't there some quote or something about that?